Sometimes you might be working during times that don't fall into your normal schedule. Perhaps you're offering some Appointments one Saturday afternoon per month, or a Patient very urgently needs to come in before your clinic opens because their schedule won't permit anything else. Normally, you'd see those times or days as completely closed off—so you'd need to open them up to book Appointments.
The last thing we want you to do is have to open up every Saturday on your regular schedule to accommodate for just one day of the month, so we've made it easy for you to specify what hours or days you'd like to open for any reason—using One-off Availabilities! Here's how to set those up.
- Click on the Appointments tab
- Under Availability, click on One-off Availability
- Find the spot on your calendar that you'd like to open
- Click on your preferred date, and select the hours you'd like to be available for
Hint: you can set your One-off availability to repeat, in case you need to open up the same few hours each week, or even every day, just for a week! If you'd like to do this, select the type of repeat from the drop-down menu next to "Repeat" and then select the number of Repeats you want.
- Click Save availability, and you'll see your new One-off availability block on the calendar (it will be a blank white space in the middle of your normally closed-off times)
- Now that you've opened up that spot, you can create a new Appointment!
That's all you need to do! Here's a little video of One-off availabilities in action:
On the flip side, if you're ever looking to close a day or a few hours off, you can use an Unavailable block to do so.