We've kept things simple when it comes to setting up those Group Appointment Types! Here's how you can create that Appointment Type:
- Head to Settings
- Click on Appointment Types
- Hit the Add Appointment Type
- Start entering details such as the name of the Group Appointment Type!
- Most importantly, add in your Maximum Number of Clients.
This will be number we use as the maximum amount of people in your Group Appointment. You'll see this number when booking in Clients to your Group Appointments, and can be changed when creating the Group Appointment itself. See our guide to creating Group Appointments for more info!
After ensuring you have the right amount of people who can attend your class, you'll find many things that you can do to help make your life more efficient. You can skip forward here, and save the changes you have made, as you can come back and edit an Appointment Type at a later date!
Here's a quick run down of some of the other settings on this page:
- Make a Billable Item pre-load
- Make a Treatment Note pre-load
- Colour-code your Types
- Select if this Appointment Type will receive Confirmation Emails and/or Reminders
- Choose the Practitioners who will offer this Appointment Type
- Decide if this will be offered in Online Bookings
Don't forget to Save any changes by clicking the Create Appointment Type button!
Follow on to find out how to set up your Group Appointments on your schedule!