We will be having maintenance on Monday 23rd May 2016 at 2am AEST. The maintenance will be for 60 minutes. Cliniko will be unavailable during this time.
During this maintenance window, I will be increasing the total storage capacity of Cliniko's database.
To help out, I've listed the start times for the maintenance in various regions:
- UTC (GMT): Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 4:00 PM
- Auckland, New Zealand: Monday, 23 May 2016 at 4:00 AM
- Melbourne, Australia: Monday, 23 May 2016 at 2:00 AM
- Perth, Australia: Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 12:00 Midnight
- Cairo, Egypt: Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 6:00 PM
- Johannesburg, South Africa: Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 6:00 PM
- London, United Kingdom: Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 5:00 PM
- Toronto, Canada: Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 12:00 Noon
- Vancouver, Canada: Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 9:00 AM
For other locations, you can check here:
In order to cover your time while we're down, there's some preparation work that you can do to make sure you still know what's on for your day! Here's some suggestions:
- Print or download your Appointment Schedule for the day in Reports -> Appointments Schedule;
- Need your Patient History for the day? You can use the History Report button;
- Online Bookings will unfortunately be down too, so it might be good to let your clients know that it's best to call you on that day.