When you create an Invoice for a Patient, there may need to be specific information that always shows up on that Invoice, such as Referring Doctor information or something that the Patient's insurance company may require.
It would be a bit of a pain to have to type this information into each Invoice that you generate for this Patient, so we've designed something to make this easier! All you'll need to do is enter the pertinent details once for each Patient, and after that, you won't need to worry about typing the same thing onto each Invoice! Just follow the steps below and you'll be all set.
- Select a Patient (or add a new Patient)
- Edit their details
- Scroll down to Billing and find the field for Invoice extra information
- Type in the information that you want to show up on every Invoice for this Patient
- Click the Save patient button
- You'll see a green success message indicating that the details for this Patient have been saved
- You'll see the newly-updated details reflected in the Patient's Billing information
Now, when you create an Invoice for this Patient, you'll see the details from the "Invoice extra information" field show up on the Invoice as you're creating it: