We will be having scheduled maintenance on Monday 8th February 2016 at 2am AEDT. The maintenance will be for 2 hours, Cliniko will be unavailable during this time.
We try to keep scheduled maintenance to a minimum, particularly any of this duration. The reason for this maintenance is to migrate our infrastructure to Australia.
This change paves the way for Cliniko being geolocated around the world.
Once the maintenance is completed, we'll let you know via Facebook, Twitter and our forums.
To help out, we've listed the start times for the maintenance in various regions:
- UTC (GMT): Sunday, 7th February at 3:00pm
- Auckland, New Zealand: Monday, 8th February 2016 at 4:00am
- Melbourne, Australia: Monday, 8th February 2016 at 2:00am
- Perth, Australia: Sunday, 7th February 2016 at 11:00pm
- Cairo, Egypt: Sunday, 7th February at 5:00pm
- Johannesburg, South Africa: Sunday, 7th February at 5:00pm
- London, United Kingdom: Sunday, 7th February at 3:00pm
- New York, United States: Sunday, 7th February at 10:00am
- Vancouver, Canada: Sunday, 7th February at 7:00am
In order to cover your time while we're down, there's some preparation work that you can do to make sure you still know what's on for your day! Here's some suggestions:
- Print or download your Appointment Schedule for the day in Reports -> Appointments Schedule;
- Need your Patient History for the day? You can use the Patient History button to pull out all of your Patient Notes in one easy PDF;
- Online Bookings will unfortunately be down too, so it might be good to let your clients know that it's best to call you on that day;
We're sorry for any inconvenience this causes, however it's a step towards making Cliniko even better, so we're sure it's worth it.