So, your clinic is doing really well and it's almost sold out of the famous insoles that are curing all of your patients problems!
Time to buy some more stock, luckily Cliniko has a handy expenses section where you can record the purchase of those insoles. Also, because Cliniko likes to be a bit of a know-it-all, you can use the purchase to update your stock levels too! Here's how:
- Head to the Expenses page
- Click the Add expense button
- Fill out the relevant fields for your expense:
- Select 'yes' to the following question:
- Search for the existing product using the product drop down box. Then let Cliniko know how much you paid for the product and the quantity you purchased:
- If the expense relates to more than one product, you can select 'add product' to add another product and then follow the steps above to update the stock level.
- Hit the 'create expense' button and Cliniko will take care of the rest:
All that's left to do now is head over to your products page to see your new stock levels!