Cliniko helps you track patient referrals for marketing purposes. Here I'll show you how to set up your Patient Referral Sources so that when you're adding a new patient, you'll have the sources set up and ready to go!
- Head to Settings
- Select Referral sources
HINT: You'll notice that there are already three sources set up. These are system settings, and cannot be changed. The "patient" and "contact" options link to other Patients and Contacts in Cliniko, so you can add referrals between files within your account!
- Select Add referral source in the top right corner.
- Type in the name of your referral source.
- You'll notice 'Sub-categories'. You can use these to further drill down in an overall category. For example, when tracking your online adverts:
- Add as many, as few, or no sub-categories, as you like!
- Finally hit the 'Create referral source' button to save your changes.
Now when you come to add a new patient and they tell you they heard about your clinic from that cleverly placed Facebook Advert, you'll be able to record the right referral source!
To attach Referrals to your Patients, you'll need to head to the Patient Details page: click through to get the steps!