We have a couple of default Appointment Types pre-loaded into Cliniko for you, but it's easy to make new ones and as many as you want!
- Head to Settings
- Click on Appointment Types
- Hit the Add Appointment Type
- Start entering details!
On this page, you'll find many things that you can do to help make your life more efficient. You may not have come across some of what these settings are referring to just yet, but don't worry! You can also come back and Edit an Appointment Type at a later time!
Here's a quick run down of some of the settings on this page:
- Make a Billable Item pre-load
- Make a Treatment Note pre-load
- Colour-code your Types
- Select if this Appointment Type will receive Confirmation Emails and/or Reminders
- Choose the Practitioners who will offer this Appointment Type
- Decide if this will be offered in Online Bookings
Don't forget to Save any changes by clicking the Create Appointment Type button!
Haven't set up Online Bookings just yet? Found out how in our handy little set up guide!