Adding a practitioner to Cliniko is easy! Doing so will result in a new column in your appointment calendar showing the practitioners schedule and their appointments.
- Head to Settings
- Select Users & Practitioners
- Hit the Add User button in the top right hand side of the screen
- Enter the Personal Details
HINT: The First Name, Last Name, and Email Address are mandatory fields in this section, and the page will not save changes without them!
- Set the user Security Role to Practitioner
You will want to make sure that both 'User Account Active?' and 'Is this person a Practitioner?' are set to "Yes".
- After selecting "Yes" for 'Is this person a Practitioner?', the Practitioner Information section will appear.
You can either start setting up all of the Practitioner's details straight away or simply skip forward and let your Practitioner do the heavy lifting! Either way, you can find more details on that section right here.
- Hit Create User to save the details
That will trigger an email to the email address entered with link to accept the invite and create a password.
While we would all love for your Practitioners to stay with your clinic forever, sometimes there are changes to employment. In that case, you can make them Inactive, which effectively deletes them from your account (don't worry, you can still see their history/treatment notes, it just removes them from your account so you can add a new practitioner!). You can find out how to do that right here.