Before creating an Invoice for a Patient, you'll need to have Billable Items set up. You can add as many Billable Items into Cliniko as you need to, and you'll then be able to select any one of them to add to an Invoice!
- Head to the Settings tab
- Click on Billable Items
- Click the Add service or Add other button
- Fill out the details for the new Billable Item
HINT: You're not required to set an Item code or Tax if it's not applicable to your Billable Item!
- Add Concession Prices if applicable to your Billable Item
- Click the Create billable item button
- You'll see a green success message indicating that your Billable Item has been created
- Finally, you'll see your new Billable Item show up in the complete list of all Billable Items
And that's it! Now you'll be able to add this Billable Item (as well as any others) to an Invoice for a Patient. When you create an Invoice, you'll be able to add as many as you need!