There may be occasions when you need to email a Patient's Invoice to another party, such as an insurance company (or, in the case of minors, the Patient's parent). You'll be able to set this up by simply adding an additional email address into the Patient's Details page -- here's how!
Set up the other email address
- Select the Patient in question
- Edit their Details
- Scroll down to "Billing" and enter the other party's email address in the "Email invoice to" field
- Be sure to hit the Save patient button
- You'll see a green success message indicating that the Patient has been successfully updated
- You can verify that the email is in the "Email invoice to" field by scrolling back down to "Billing" and see that the other email address is now a part of the Patient's Details
That's the first part! To actually email the Invoice to the other party, follow the steps below.
Email the Invoice to another party
- Create the Invoice for the Patient
- Click the Email to other button
- You'll see a green success message indicating that the Invoice was successfully emailed to the other party
That's all you need to do to email your Patient's Invoice to another party! You'll also be able to see a record of this email in the Patient's Communications log.
For more information on handing Invoices, click here!