The Notes field in a Patient's details page can be useful for a variety of purposes -- you can use Notes to write down basic information, historical data (if perhaps you had imported Patients into Cliniko from another program), or even tracking numbers of appointments. The possibilities are endless, and it's easy to do! Here's how.
- Select a Patient
- Edit their Patient Details
- Scroll down to the "Notes" field and type in whatever notes you need to
- Be sure to click the Save patient button
- You'll see a success message to indicate that the Patient was updated successfully
- The saved Notes will appear under the Patient's "General Information" section
That's it! You'll be able to edit the Notes at any time, and you can remove or add content at your discretion. If the Patient's Notes are long, you'll be able to scroll through the Notes box for ease of viewing.
We have a whole bunch of tips for other ways to manage your Patients and their details -- check 'em out right here!