In some instances, you may have a group of Patients that you need to relate to one another. (Maybe a child and their parent comes to your clinic for joint treatments, for example.) We've made it easy to do this in Cliniko -- just follow the steps below!
- Select a Patient
- Edit their Patient Details
- Scroll down to the "Related Patients" heading and click "Add relationship"
- Use the search box to search for the other Patient you'd like to relate to the current Patient, and select the type of relationship from the drop-down menu (note that when setting up a relationship between Patients, all patients will need to already exist in your Patient database)
- Add as many additional relationships as you need
- When you're finished, be sure to hit the Save patient button
- Look for the green success message indicating that the Patient's details were successfully updated
- You'll now be able to see all related Patients, and their names will be links -- clicking these links will take you directly to that Patient's profile
That's it! You've related Patients to one another with just a few clicks. When you head to any of the newly-related Patients' details pages, you'll see that the relationships have automatically been applied -- so you won't need to re-add any relationships.
For more information on Patient Management, head over here!