After creating a Letter Template, you'll be able to write and send a Letter for a patient. Here's how to do it!
- Click on the Patients tab
- Then, select a Patient. You can search for their name in the search bar at the top of the page to filter the list
- Under Patient Details, click Letters
- Click Add letter
- Select the Letter Template you'd like to use from the drop-down menu
HINT: You can create as many Letter Templates as you need! Here's how.
- Select the information for the placeholders
- Edit the Letter
You can add a description for internal use, and add, delete, or edit any of the existing text.
- Click Create letter
There you have it! Now, your final Letter will display in a new screen:
You can edit it, print it, send as an email, download as a PDF, or delete it.
Creating a Letter won't automatically send it to the Patient. Click here to learn how to send a Letter.