What do all those little symbols mean on the appointment block?
If you are new to Cliniko or even if you have been using it a while you will probably have noticed a bunch of little symbols on the appointment block. This guide is a key to those symbols.
- Patient/Client arrived.
- Patient/Client did not arrive.
- Patient/Client has an appointment note.
- Patient/Client booked through online bookings.
- Invoice created but not paid in full.
- Invoice created and paid in full.
Treatment Note Symbols
- Treatment note created and in draft status.
- Treatment note created and finalized.
SMS/Email Reminder Symbols
- Reminder sent.