We will be having scheduled maintenance this Sunday 18th January 2015 at 8pm AEDT. The maintenance will be for 6 hours, Cliniko will be unavailable during this time.
We try to keep scheduled maintenance to a minimum, particularly any of this duration. The reason for this maintenance is that we are upgrading our infrastructure that hosts the main database for Cliniko.
This change will provide us with better performance from our database (and therefore from Cliniko) and most importantly we are also implementing a big security improvement which we'll provide more details on this shortly.
Once the maintenance is completed, we'll let you know via Facebook, Twitter and our forums.
To help out, we've listed the start times for the maintenance in various regions:
- Auckland, New Zealand: Sunday 18th January, 10:00pm
- Melbourne, Australia: Sunday 18th January, 8:00pm
- Cairo, Egypt: Sunday 18th January, 11:00am
- Johannesburg, South Africa: Sunday 18th January, 11:00am
- London, United Kingdom: Sunday 18th January, 9:00am
- New York, United States: Sunday 18th January, 4:00am
- Vancouver, Canada: Sunday 18th January, 1:00am
We're sorry for any inconvenience this causes, however it's a step towards making Cliniko even better, so we're sure it's worth it.
Edit: Added Cairo local time.