We will be having scheduled maintenance this Sunday 26th January 2014 at 8pm AEST. The maintenance will be for 4 hours, Cliniko will be unavailable during this time.
We try to keep scheduled maintenance to a minimum, particularly any of this duration. In fact we've never had one this long before. The reason for this maintenance is that we are changing our infrastructure that hosts the main database for Cliniko.
We are changing our infrastructure so that we have more control, better redundancy and also so that it is easier for us to scale up as needed. We'll provide more details on this shortly.
Once the maintenance is completed, we'll let you know via Facebook, Twitter and our forums.
To help out, we've listed the start times for the maintenance in various regions:
- Auckland, New Zealand: Sunday 26th January, 10:00pm
- Melbourne, Australia: Sunday 26th January, 8:00pm
- Johannesburg, South Africa: Sunday 26th January, 11:00am
- London, United Kingdom: Sunday 26th January, 9:00am
- New York, United States: Sunday 26th January, 4:00am
- Vancouver, Canada: Sunday 26th January, 1:00am
We're sorry for any inconvenience this causes, however it's a step towards making Cliniko even better, so we're sure it's worth it.