How it works
You just need to send us a testimonial for Cliniko and a photo of yourself to be in the draw.
Please send your testimonial and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (or reply to this email with it) before the 6th of December 2012. We recommend reading through the rules to make sure your entry will be eligible.
These are some basic rules and conditions to keep it fair.
- Your testimonial can be good or bad. We don't want to "buy" good reviews. If you send us a testimonial telling us how terrible Cliniko is, you will still have as much chance as anyone to win. You are probably less likely to make it onto our website though.
- You permit us to use your testimonial and photo on our website and other marketing channels.
- The photo must be of the author of the testimonial, include their face and be in color.
- This competition is for individuals. Any number of Cliniko users from one account/business can enter. The winner will be the individual and not the business/account holder.
- A maximum of one testimonial per person can be entered.
Already submitted a testimonial previously?
If you have already sent us a testimonial, just let us know and we will enter you in the draw. We do need a color photo of you though, so you may need to send that through to be eligible.
Why are we doing this?
We want to update our customers page on our website with a lot more testimonials. We know there are a lot of you out there loving Cliniko, we are trying to lure you out.
The prize is an iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi. If for some reason we are unable to get you one (some people live in crazy places), we will make sure you get something of equivalent value or better. We expect we can get you an iPad though, that's just there to cover our butts in case.
The fine print
This competition is open until 9am, 6th December 2012 AEST. No entries after this time will be eligible to win.
We will perform the draw shortly after then. The draw will involve us putting everyones name on a piece of paper and drawing the winner from a hat. The first name drawn will win. We will video the process and release it for all to enjoy so you can see no funny business went on.
Thanks in advance to everyone that enters. We really think this will be the best odds you can get to win an iPad.