Before now, when syncing invoices to Xero we associated any tax charged to the default Tax Rate set in the Xero account. Now, you can map Cliniko Taxes to Xero Tax Rates by following these steps:
- Navigate to Settings → Taxes.
- Click on the Tax Rate you wish to map.
- Set the corresponding Xero Tax Rate.
- Click Update Tax.
When these mappings are set, any taxes charged will be synced to the mapped Xero Tax Rate. If you choose not to set a mapping, Cliniko will use the default Xero account tax rate like before:
Also with this change, we now allow you to specify which Xero Tax Rate to sync tax exempt revenue to. Before this change, we mapped to Xero's default tax rate for tax exempt revenue. To set which account you wish to sync tax exempt revenue to follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings → Integrations.
- In the Xero section, select the "Default Tax Rate for tax exempt revenue."
- Click Save Integrations settings.
As always, we look forward to your feedback! Happy syncing!