We've just released a number of changes!
Firstly, there are now a number of extra placeholders for appointment times for your letters.
This could be useful for generating some useful letters to go out to your patients.
Secondly, we've made a few bug fixes. Some clinics were reporting payments were getting synced into Xero with the incorrect date. All payments synced to Xero will now have the correct date/time.
We've also fixed a bug on the appointment calendar. If you had three practitioners with the same first name, their name was displaying with their last initial twice. Their name is now displayed correctly.