We just added a few more fields to the MailChimp integration that should be very helpful. This means these new fields will be available in your MailChimp list and kept up to date automatically. The new fields are:
- Date of Birth (this let's you have automatic emails on their birthday, see here for instructions http://kb.mailchimp.com/article/how-do-i-create-and-send-automatic-birthday-campaigns)
- Latest Appointment Date (you can use this to filter all people without upcoming appointments... just check if this date is earlier than today. Or you could use it to email people whose latest appointment is a few months ago)
- Latest Business Visited (email specifically for each location)
- Latest Practitioner Seen (email just for a specific practitioner's patients)
- Post Code (send offers for certain areas)
We think these extra fields are going to make a big difference to your email marketing. If you don't use MailChimp yet, now's a great time to consider doing so. This is how you connect your Cliniko account to MailChimp... https://support.cliniko.com/entries/21331588-Integrating-Cliniko-with-your-MailChimp-account.
Please let us know what you think in the comments!