Creating a Letter Template is quick and easy! After creating your Letter Template (or Templates!), you'll be able to send Letters to Patients with just a few clicks.
- Head to the Settings tab
- Click on Letter Templates
- Click Add letter template
- Give your new Letter Template a name (this will be for internal reference only)
- Use the placeholders and the text editor field to type in your "main" content for this Letter. The placeholders will "pull" in information from the Patient's details when you go to actually write the letter for the patient!
- Add a Default email subject
- Be sure to click the Create letter template button!
- Now, your newly-created Letter Template will show up in your list of templates! If you'd ever like to edit it, simply click on the Template you'd like to edit, and you'll be able to make changes!
Now that you've created a Letter Template, you'll be able to write a Letter for any patient!