In Cliniko, we are only set up for weekly Availabilities. This means that any changes made to the Availability section in your "My Info" page will effect every week. However, with a bit of tweaking, you can make your Fortnightly Schedule set up with the use of a few little Unavailable Blocks!
In this example, I will be working 9-5, every other Saturday.
- Click on Your Name in the Black Sidebar.
- Click on My Info.
- Scroll down to your Availabilities.
- Edit your Availabilities as if you are working 9-5 every week for that Saturday.
- Save your changes.
- Head to the Appointments page.
- Scroll down the Grey Sidebar to Availability section.
- Click on Unavailable Block.
- Go the first instance of your day off.
- Click on the day and the Appointment Pop Up will pop up!
- Enter times to block off the entire day.
- Select Repeat Weekly.
- Enter the number 2 in Every _ Weeks.
- Enter an amount of Occurrences.
- Save that Unavailable Block!
You can do that for Fortnightly Appointments too! The same Repeat Principles apply to the Appointment Block as it does to the Unavailable Block.
If you're an Administrator, you'll need to know how to get your Practitioner's Information pages to change their information and all that info can be found right here!